Wednesday, August 10, 2011

spring to fall: colored pants


I'm not really sure how much longevity a trend as bold and, well, trendy as brightly colored pants can last, but I do know they've made it into another season. Colored pants were all over the Fall 2011 runways yet again, much to my surprise. This trend is clearly not easy to pull off. It requires (in my opinion) a certain build and a certain eye for styling. But that's why little blogs like mine exist, to provide examples of how other people do it, so you can straight up copy it, or use it as a little inspiration. I scoured Pinterest to find a variety of ways to dress around these new-hued bottoms, ranging from out there (above) to increasingly more muted and conservative below. Personally, I'm kind of obsessed with how awesome this girl looks in navy and shocking pink.





2 comments:

  1. I love colored pants. But sadly feel like you need to be a toothpick to wear 'em, so I just stare in admiration!

    ReplyDelete