Saturday, August 13, 2011

fall shoe trends

You can't ignore fall. It's coming, whether we like it or not.  It hurts, but new shoes can always help a little, right?  New shoe trends come out every year, but I actually really like this fall's bevy of beauties. Piperlime is always on point with shoe trends (though not always apparel...), and this season is no different. I've rounded up my favorite selections from each of the top five trends; all shoes can be found at Piperlime.

Boyish Heels - perfect for going from day to night


Animal Prints - I have a thing for leopard; this could be a real problem for me


Shooties - terrible name, adorable shoes


Loafers - a more grown-up trend in my opinion, but super cute if styled right


Fancy Flats - they're back again and again and again

1 comment: