Monday, August 29, 2011

maritime shift

Dress, J. Crew; Belt, ASOS; Shoes, Cynthia Vincent for Target (available on eBay); Ring and Clutch, UO; Earrings, Piperlime

I bought this Maritime Shift Dress from J. Crew a while ago, at the start of summer, but for some reason never got around to to wearing it for photos. I can't think of a better setting to wear this nautical outfit than alongside the Inner Harbor on a beautiful, sunny day. I found the dress to be shapeless without a belt, so I added this skinny camel version from ASOS. These wedges are one of my favorite purchases ever; they're Cynthia Vincent for Target and cost me a whopping $22. The last picture shows a couple of other ways I have accessorized this dress in the past: a cheerful yellow belt that offsets the blue perfectly, and a subtly nautical sand dollar gold necklace. I even made an attempt at a semi-messy ponytail that I actually quite liked. Ahoy!








3 comments:

  1. You look so CUTE!! love this dress!
    kisses
    stylemesteph

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r missing some bling bling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute outfit! :)

    http://shannonsometimes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete