Most of you have likely heard of Instagram, the nifty iPhone app that applies instant pre-fab filters to all of your favorite iPhotos of your happy little iLife. Let me start by saying that, by and large, I think Instagram is for wannabe hipsters that lack the imagination or creativity to photoshop, or heck take great photos in the first place. That being said, I also kind of secretly love it. For one thing, it's an awesome way to waste time. But also, the #1 reason I have accepted injecting a little instagram into my life is that the original photo is never changed or lost. This allows easy one-click experimentation that sometimes has great (though not real-photographer quality) results. But what to do with your little hipster gems? Look no further than these fun sites.
1. StickyGram - create your own set of 9 magnets; awesome already, but even better as a gift.
2. Postagram - send adorable postcards with pop-out photos to friends and family.
3. Printstagram Poster - make a poster of 50 - 400 instagram photos.
4. Hatchcraft - make a "Boo Box", or a bamboo shadowbox frame of a favorite image (4" or 7")
5. Prinstagram Stickers - take it back to middle school and print some stickers. You know you want to.