Sunday, November 27, 2011

pumpkin pie ice cream


Did I mention I love pumpkin? Yes, I definitely have, but here I go again. I love pumpkin pie; I'd even go as far as to say it's my favorite pie (wow, bold claim). It only seemed natural to combine the flavor of pumpkin pie with my favorite dessert: ice cream. I found a lot of recipes for Pumpkin Ice Cream, but I wasn't looking for that; I wanted the flavor of pie. I got just that with this recipe. I was pleased to discover that I had all but two ingredients on hand: heavy cream and pumpkin puree. The flavor was unmistakably reminiscent of the fall favorite, and I've eaten about a quart of it all by my pumpkin-lovin' self.




4 comments:

  1. Wow this looks delicious!! I really really want to make this! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristin! You definitely should, it was so worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I planned to go outside with my family to eat ice cream and your blog makes me much hurry for this plan thanks..

    ReplyDelete