Wednesday, November 9, 2011

cozy and cuddly


Adam and I decided to rearrange our living room last week on a whim, and I couldn't be happier. During a lazy Saturday at my family's house, Adam fell asleep on the floor in front of a fire while playing with my niece. When he woke up, he was obsessed with the idea of exposing our own fireplace, which had been previously covered by a big screen TV (I know, I know, that's embarassing). Since we've opened up this amazing new wintertime possibility, I've been obsessed with snuggling up with all things comfy after a hectic day at the office.


a cup of something warm and tasty...
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe

an outfit made for couch cuddling...
Fair Isle Sweater Shorts, Anthropologie, $88

Satellite Pullover, Anthropologie, $58
slippers to keep you toasty...
Chaia Suede Moccasin, Target, $20
Grey Snowflake Fair Isle Slipper, UO, $24

something warm and gooey, right from the oven...
Chocolate Chip Hazelnut Cookie Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment