Saturday, November 19, 2011

honey herb roasted chicken with roasted jewel vegetables



For some ungodly reason, I decided a random weekday was a good time to roast my first ever chicken. Why? Because I felt like it. Who suffered? Adam, because we didn't eat dinner until 8:30. But it was worth it. This chicken recipe was freakin' fantastic, and I loved every little sweet, succulent morsel of it. I had also been looking for an entree to pair with these roasted vegetables, and well if you're already roasting something... I used carrots, beets, and butternut squash, but you can toss in any veggie you wish. Both recipes were absolutely delicious and just screamed "fall". The only thing I would change is to leave the chicken in for longer to brown the skin, but honestly, we were just really hungry and took the damn thing out a little early. It was cooked perfectly nonetheless; it just made for slightly poorer photos to show you. Again, hungry. Very hungry.






1 comment:

  1. Delicious, isn't it? Can you please share full recipe of it? have some guest coming on weekend, want to have it in menu

    ReplyDelete