Sunday, November 13, 2011

peter pan

Top:  Oasis, Skirt:  Free People, Tights: Nordstrom, Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita

Jump back a solid month and a half with me here to Ireland. Ever since I got home, I have wanted to post about the fashion trends that were prevalent in the 20 something crowd. I still want to, and maybe I'll get there eventually. It will still be about a year ahead of the trends reaching the US anyhow. The fashion was on point with London, with most girls dressed nearly identical to the fashionable Brits. One trend that nearly everyone was wearing was Peter Pan collars. This shirt is much more girly than what I'd usually go for, but I couldn't help jump on the trend, particularly in such a fun and flattering color. Now I'm thinking I might need to spring for an American fashion-friendly version like those below.



 
 

1. Parachute Print Peter Pan Blouse, ASOS, $57
2. Faux Fur Peter Pan Collar, ASOS, $27
3. Peter Pan Insert Blouse, Topshop, $72
4. Rare Dress with Jeweled Peter Pan Collar, ASOS, $93
5. Cream Sleeveless Spot Peter Pan Blouse, Topshop, $70


No comments:

Post a Comment