Sunday, July 22, 2012

my week in photos

Hair Ties: Anthropologie; Shoes: Sperry, Love Bracelet: ASOS

If you're a regular reader, you've probably noticed that I've been pretty MIA this week. I really only have to say one word to convey the reason for this:  Comcast. Isn't that enough said? As it turns out, my budding iLife can do many things, but Gingersnaps is not one of them. This week, I went a little loco for accessories, which helped brighten up the rainy weather here in Charm City. While new purchases may not be the wise choice, I was thrilled with all of my finds. Life was a little hectic as Chubs "helped" us move (again), but he was rewarded for his efforts by an overnight (supervised, of course) visit from pretty little girlfriend, Harper. With my internet finally up and running, I'm excited to get back to regular posting... and a connection to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment