Thursday, July 5, 2012

all american

Shirt: F21, Skirt: H&M, Shoes: Coach, Earrings: South Moon Under, Ring: Adam
As usual, another holiday managed to sneak up on me so quickly that I didn't have anything patriotic planned (other than some pathetically easy pudding pops). Luckily, I had been looking for an excuse to wear bright red lipstick for the first time ever. Call it Emma Stone inspiration, or maybe just me opening up to new things, but pairing red hair and red lips was out of the box for me. I did some research and found out that Cover Girl Flame 300 happens to be the ideal red for my coloring, so I went with that. Throw on some classic nautical navy and white, red nails, gold shoes and sailor knot earrings, and you've got yourself a pretty patriotic look. Add in a golden retriever as good looking as Oliver and now you're just showing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment