Friday, July 13, 2012

just splendid

Blouse: Splendid, Shorts: Madewell (similar), Sandals: Aldo, Sunglasses: ASOS

While packing for our recent vacation, I made the decision to leave my DSLR at home. I wanted to travel lightly and be more carefree, focusing less on photographing moments, and more on enjoying them. Thus, my point-and-shoot Canon had to suffice. Therefore, this is less of an "outfit" post than an item post, because I love this Splendid Pocket Blouse so much that I just had to share it despite a shortage of quality photos. This blouse is the perfect blend of slouchy yet form-flattering, and is insanely soft and comfortable. I wore it as both a bikini cover up, and with simple white shorts and sandals for lunch. And... I may also have it in white. Oops. You can never have too much of a good thing and what not? Sure, let's go with that.




2 comments:

  1. That blouse is just splendid! :) I love the color. And isn't it nice to just disconnect from the blogging world here and there? I find myself so focused on photographing my outfits that my normal photography and normal activities get pushed back. Sometimes it's just nice to leave the camera home :)

    Julia
    Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of that and because you really good at make food and do some fashion things like that!

    ReplyDelete