Thursday, October 27, 2011

winter's bold colors



I received an e-mail today from my good friend Piperlime (we've officially moved on from mere acquaintances) titled "Winter's Bold Colors". Wearing bright colors in winter seems a bit unorthodox, but why not do what you can to brighten up the darkest months of the year? While I can guarantee I won't be sporting any electric blue skinny jeans (eek!) any time soon, I did find some items with pleasing pops of color befitting of the season.

Yellow Ascot Swing Coat, Anthropologie, $168
Jorgie Heel by Vince Camuto, Piperlime, $129
Drawing Room Necklace, Anthropologie, $48
No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double Serge Wool, J.Crew, $120
Double Cloth Townhouse Trench, J.Crew, $350
Cashmere Gloves, J.Crew, $58
Invitation Clutch in Suede, J.Crew, $118
Crepe Tie Neck Blouse, Piperlime, $109

No comments:

Post a Comment