Thursday, October 20, 2011

mismatched bridesmaids


It's no shocker that my bridesmaid dresses will be green. They really couldn't ever be anything else. However, green isn't the easiest color for everyone to feel great in. Sorry ladies, but it's my wedding (ha!). I haven't even popped the question to all of my bridesmaids yet, but I know who they are, and they are all beautiful. Every friend says that, but seriously, these girls can pull off anything. But can we pull off multiple shades of green? I'm kind of loving this idea. I think it's quirky, pretty, interesting and laid-back--all of the things I want our wedding to be. P.S. yes, that's Rachel Bilson up there, and she designed the dresses for her best friend's wedding.


2 comments:

  1. I love this idea. I went with black cocktail dresses for my girls - but let them pick out any black cocktail dress with silk taffeta. I think it's a great way to show your girls you're thinking of them, and maybe, just maybe, they'll wear it again.

    <3
    aj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to our shop to see and buy the wedding dress, what questions you can ask us directly online customer service, sincerely hope to help you find the wedding. Thank you! I wish you a happy life!vestiti da cerimonia 2014 billig brllopsklnning vestidos de graduaciĆ³n

    ReplyDelete