Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving Leftovers!



It's official: I cannot help myself. The next time Adam gripes and moans about how every time I want to host something I turn it into a production, I'm going to just nod politely in agreement and resignation. Case in point: taking time to make decorative holiday leftover boxes. In my defense, it required only 3 materials, and served a practical function; disposable containers allow me to not have to hunt my Tupperware down from friends and family for weeks after Thanksgiving. Practical and cute? Done deal.

This would be a great Christmas idea as well, so for future reference, the boxes are from Michael's in the cake decorating section, and black herringbone ribbon can be found all over Etsy. Finish it off with any seasonal sticker, and you're good to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment