Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Nashville: Printer's Alley



Today is the first truly chilly day in Texas since our move,courtesy of a rare cold front sweeping through. Since, as Adam would say, I've gotten "soft" since moving to Austin, I'm already anxious for it to pass through. I discovered a drafted post that I never finished about our trip to Nashville, and I'm wearing jean shorts, which prompted this eagerness to return to typical sunny Austin days. We stayed at a great hotel in Nashville called Hotel Indigo (we had stayed at one in London as well, and both were great) located in Printer's Alley, a very cool little part of the city. It's a small area packed with fun bars and restaurants that are off the tourist-beaten path, and was a great spot to explore some Bourbon Street Blues as well as some hearty pints at a proper English-style pub. Really, just look at this sign; how could you  not love it?


1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of you! The sunglasses are so cute

    ReplyDelete