Monday, November 4, 2013

One Outfit, Three Ways

sweater // skirt // clutch // shoes
In preparation for the move from Baltimore to Austin, I decided that a truly monumental closet culling session was in order. Countless garbage bags full of poor purchases and hangers-on from college days were sent to Goodwill, and only the bare minimum made the cut... or so I thought. After settling into our Austin apartment, the culling only became more ruthless as I realized how little I liked my wardrobe. The end result is that I'm focusing on buying smarter pieces, that are versatile for a variety of occasions, and can be transformed with accessories into different looks. 

Circle skirts are coming back around, and a sweet, feminine neutral like this one is infinitely adaptable. Paired with a simple neutral sweater, this look can be transformed with just a bag and shoes, and we're not even delving into jewelry. I'm a little bit in love with all three, and still can't decide which is my favorite, so I'll check "all of the above".

bag // shoes
bag // shoes

2 comments:

  1. I love the teal purse from the first outfit! So cute

    ReplyDelete