Sunday, October 7, 2012

my week in photos

The greatest dog in the history of the world {no bias}
This week absolutely flew by in a blink, which was fortunate as far as the work week goes, but actually a little worrying otherwise. I'm not sure where the time went. I do know that I fell asleep around 8:00 on two separate nights, which probably makes me a senior citizen. I did have a very nice weekend with friends, watching the O's win their first (of many) playoff game in a long time and hitting up a street festival in Fell's Point. I leave for Austin Wednesday, so at least maybe I'll have something to photograph other than about 100 photos of Oliver and the harbor. Happy Sunday!

A beautiful view of the harbor
My best friends
"O!" Say can you see (in honor of the Orioles)
Essie Velvet Voyeur
A very early morning walk.
Fell's Point festival

1 comment:

  1. The picture of Adam and Oliver walking at the harbor could be a postcard or something - I love it!

    ReplyDelete