Wednesday, October 24, 2012

follow my fall faves


For some reason, I always cringe when I catch myself in an accidental alliteration. I'm not sure why, but it always sounds odd. Even when I typed "Follow my Fall Faves" I didn't like it, but I kept it anyway just to prove to my weird, quirky self that I could. Moving on. I love Pinterest for many reasons, but one of them is that it simultaneously aids and diminishes my online shopping sprees. Collecting items on a pin board lets me pretend I'm actually shopping, and occasionally satisfies that urge, but it also prompts me to shop smarter. If something sits on a pin board for a while and I'm still dying to own it, then I know it's at least somewhat worth buying. So here are some of my seasonal favorites for you to check out, and maybe even shop for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment