Friday, October 26, 2012

perfect for fall

shoes c/o Stella Says Go // blouse // scarf // pants

I've always been a sucker for a statement shoe; even when a shoe matches negative one item in my closet, I will still pine for them simply because they're beautiful. When the awesome girls at Stella Says Go introduced me to Jeffrey Campbell's Perfect, my first thought was "holy #*$@ how will I walk in these?" My second thought was wondering how a neutral-colored shoe could make such a statement. As it turns out, the serious platform makes them walkable (okay, not for miles, but reasonable outings), and the style begs to be noticed. The beautifully intricate lace-like embroidery doesn't hurt either. Paired with some vegan leather skinnies, a neutral blouse, and a scarf with just a hint of color, they were perfect for a warm and sunny fall day.




 

4 comments:

  1. Hello dear!
    i did not know your blog, it's great!
    you have a new follower, follow me back?

    http://jagodowo-jagodowa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shoes too Jordan. Of course you look great as always. Enjoy your web site so much. So looking forward to the wedding in June. I already bought my dress. I love you! Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO this outfit is definitely my style. I've been scouring some vegan skinnies for a long time but when I clicked on your link - it was down (i think it was a problem w/ piperlime)
    And is the blouse you linked to the same one you're wearing? I want the one you have one but it looks different on the site?
    let me know (thefashionablESQ at gmail dot com)

    The Fashionable ESQ
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete