Wednesday, April 11, 2012

who would think pink?


I've never been much of a pink person. I don't buy pink things, I rarely wear pink things, and I've never had the same fondness for it as most little girls. However, for my wedding, I am all about beautiful pink florals. Mine will be in the spectrum of blush, summery peach, and powdery pink tones. I've become borderline obsessed with peonies; they are huge and beautiful and would look fantastic in a June bouquet. Fortunately for me, I only learned after I fell in love with them that they are really only available around June! Mixed with English and garden roses, I can't imagine a more beautiful mix.








2 comments:

  1. Peonies are the cutest :) I love them too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I'm not a pink person either--I swoon over the pink peonies too! They look simply GORGE in a bouquet!

    ReplyDelete