Monday, April 9, 2012

easter egg cupcakes


I am perpetually too late with my holiday posts; I've recognized this flaw in my posting, but can't really seem to correct it. I suppose if I were a serious/professional blogger, I would be OK with getting paid to bake Easter cupcakes a few days early and post them. But in reality, I baked them for Easter dinner with friends yesterday and snapped a few photos. At least they'll still be up for next Easter. I'm not a sadist, which is good considering the holiday, so I didn't make anything here from scratch. Just some good old lemon cake mix, a dollop of raspberry preserves in the middle before baking, white icing and food coloring. And of course, for Adam, some Cadbury eggs. I got really bored decorating them, so decided to switch it up several times throughout. Happy Easter!






2 comments:

  1. These are adorable!!!

    eatliveloveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really cute. You always make the most tasty stuff.


    xx
    The Fashionable ESQ
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/
    (PS: I have a giveaway going on - stop by?)

    ReplyDelete