Thursday, April 26, 2012

green, pink and white inspiration


As usual, I'm rambling on about colors. I recently shared with you my obsession with pink, coral and blush flowers, and their prominent role in my wedding, but I've been daydreaming lately about putting my colors together in an overall scheme. Green is an obvious choice for me. I feel like if you don't love green, then it's probably not a color you'd choose. Lucky for me, I do. I have loved it since one of my lifelong best friends, Katy, adamantly named it as her favorite color. Being preteen girls, I had to choose a complementary but not conflicting favorite color, so I claimed blue as my own. Turns out, as usual, she was so wise. I think green, pink and white make such a beautiful color combo, and I can't wait to see it come to life on my wedding day. Also, beautiful drink dispensers similar to these will be serving up post-ceremony signature cocktails in a stylish way.







No comments:

Post a Comment