Sunday, July 28, 2013

Week in Review {Starting Life as a Texan}


Do you remember that time my husband and I were homeless? Oh wait, that's still happening. Turns out, there are decidedly fewer things to write about when you aren't cooking, making cocktails at home, decorating, or living out of a real closet instead of cardboard boxes. Variety just eludes me at this venture, but things will start returning to normal (relative term) when we move in to our apartment on Tuesday. I have always toyed with the idea of doing a little weekly roundup of anything I'm liking at the moment, so why not give it a go now? OK, let's do that.


I didn't take many pictures this week (shockingly), so they're largely Oliver-centric, naturally. Chubs has been making himself right at home in Austin and at my mother-in-law's house. I mean, honestly, doesn't that photo on the middle left say it all? We celebrated the birthdays of three friends with an America-themed pub crawler adventure in downtown Austin. Basically, you peddle a large mobile cart with bicycle peddles around the city while drinking beers. It was a lot of fun, and the outfits were amazing. We also got to see Adam's godson, Levi, who is a little legend. They take the same picture together each time they see each other, which just may become awkward when he's thirteen.

As for some perhaps more useful information, here are some things I'm liking this week:





No comments:

Post a Comment