Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Stateside Return


It is with bittersweet (mostly bitter) salutations that I return to the good old USA after two unimaginably perfect weeks honeymooning on the Amalfi Coast with my new husband. I have literally thousands of photos to sort through, organize and tweak before sharing them all with you (don't worry, I won't share them all, because that would be insane). There is absolutely no way for me to pick favorites from such a perfect, glorious trip, so I've decided to share them with you chronologically, highlighting the most unique and amazing points of our trip.

I will leave you with one thought, or point of advice: if there is any possible chance that you are ever able to reach this magical part of the world, do not let it pass you by. The Amalfi Coast is frequently described as the "most magical place on earth", and the region proved nothing short of this description. It was, without a doubt, the most breathtakingly beautiful place I have ever seen, and everyone should be so lucky.

To be continued...


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, where did you stay in Positano? Looks amazing. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete