Thursday, July 4, 2013

Nashville Style: Swinging Boots


After years of owning genuine cowboy boots, of course from Allen's, I'm embarrassed to admit that they haven't often left my closet. Knowing we'd be spending a weekend in Nashville, I made certain they would stay far away from boxes being packed or shipped ahead of us to Austin.  When in Rome, right?  I paired them with a casual ombre swing dress that I've been dying to iron (just kidding) and wear since the day it arrived. This outfit was absolutely perfect for transitioning from day to night in a city as laid back and easygoing as Nashville. I'm sure I'll find many more reasons to don cowboy boots now that we are bonafide Texans, but the home of country music made for an excellent start. 



1 comment:

  1. GoPerformance and Fitness is a 24-hour access performance based club. For those interested in Personal Training, we offer Personalized and Group Training with an emphasis in St rength and Conditioning. In addition to 24-Hr Membership and Personal Training services, we are unique in the fact that we are also an official CrossFit affiliate.24 Hour Gym Nashville

    ReplyDelete