Thursday, March 31, 2011

rainbow bright: red, pink, orange

The only color I hate more than red is orange. Blame it on growing up ginger... we hate what we can't have (or wear). Why then am I posting about said colors?  Bright, bold colors are big for Spring... and you smarty pants, you... I bet you already can guess what posts are coming in the near future. I started with these colors based on my old Science class friend ROYGBIV, but also because it was more challenging to find items I actually liked, and some I could even pull off. Coral and pink, however, I happen to really like. Enjoy your first taste of the rainbow.


1.  Steve Madden KOOOL Patent Flats, $69.95
2.  Placket Front Grandad Shirt, Topshop, $70
3.  Twist-Front Strapless Bra Top Dress, VS, $48
4.  Lengthening Rays Skirt, Anthropologie, $128
5.  Yall Come Back Ya Hear OPI Nail Polish, asos.com, $18.83
6.  Kimchi Blue Paperbag Skirt, Urban Outfitters, $49
7.  Coral Lace Pleated Skirt Dress, Topshop, $85
8.  Lips in Brighton Rock, Topshop, $16
9.  Pleated Basic Tank, Rachel Rachel Roy, $69
10. Remi+Reid Textured Tote, South Moon Under, $94
11. Audrey Brooke Amy Flat, DSW, $44.95
12. Ruffle Trimmed Woven Dress, Forever 21, $17.80
13. Slub Knit Top, Forever 21, $12.80
14. Blush in Pinch, Topshop, $12

1 comment:

  1. No way, I love your red hair! I think it's the perfect shade. And you totally read my mind with the color palette you chose. I'm going to be doing one very soon like this!

    Following you now. :)

    ReplyDelete