Wednesday, March 23, 2011

prosciutto and parmesan baguette with garlic mayo

When in London, Adam and I literally cannot get enough of two grab-and-go sandwich, soup, salad (and more) chains: Eat and Pret a Manger. While I rarely purchase a pre-made sandwich in normal life, these sandwiches are a whole different ballgame. I decided that I'd make a mental note... OK I snuck pictures with my iphone... of the sandwich menu and recreate some of them for lunches at home.  This baguette was on the top of my list, and I cannot wait to break it out for lunch tomorrow already.



Prosciutto and Parmesan Baguette with Garlic Mayo

Garlic and herb baguette
Sliced prosciutto
Shaved Parmesan cheese
Sliced Roma tomato
Mixed greens
Fresh basil leaves
Garlic mayonnaise, scaled down from this recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment