Monday, March 28, 2011

nude and blushing

Season after season, I am happy to see that wedges are still unfailingly popular. Why? Because even the sky-high varieties can be amazingly comfortable. The last thing I want for Spring and Summer are high maintenance, "I don't want to walk that far" heels; shouldn't the warm months be laid-back, easy and breezy?  Nude and Blush toned wedges are hugely popular this year, and there's no easier way to lengthen the look of those ache-free legs. Plus, because they go with everything, you can justify a little splurge.

1.  Messeca Cecilia Wedge, Piperlime, $169
2.  Via Cardorna Wedge, Anthropologie, $198
4.  DV by Dolce Vita Toni Wedge, Piperlime, $79
6.  Bonneville Wedges, Anthropologie, $118



4 comments:

  1. I love these shoes! I just can't get enough of the nude and blush tones. I'm also lovin' your blog!

    Thanks for stopping by mine :)

    http://www.justbreathe18.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about being able to walk in shoes; these are all excellent picks.

    cute blog :) - I'll be back!

    http://velvetandtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I've been looking for some similar.

    And in case you're interested, I've got a giveaway over on my blog!

    xoxo,
    Krystal
    apinchoflovely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! Please follow me via Google if you drop in again sometime :)
    Will definitely look into that giveaway right now!

    ReplyDelete