Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pedernales Falls State Park



Apparently, I'm filled with wanderlust this week; all I can think about is vacations and travel. This weekend, I'm heading to a bachelorette party for my amazing MOH, Lauren, but the trip is just going to be way too short. Damn you, work. I'm so excited for the weekend, but I know it will be over way too soon and I'll be missing everyone all over again. Maybe that's fueling my craving for a full-on vacation, but until that's possible, I'll have to make do in Texas.

A little while back, Adam, Oliver and I spent a gorgeous sunny day in Pedernales Falls State Park, just a short drive outside of Austin. I wasn't sure what to expect, as the Texas winter landscape isn't exactly lush and thriving, but I was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful this park turned out to be. Oliver absolutely loved it, and especially liked the ample opportunities for a swim. I can't wait to go back this spring when the weather is warm enough for us to join him!



1 comment:

  1. The park looks so beautiful! Amazing pictures

    ReplyDelete