Friday, August 3, 2012

my week in photos {8*3}

#somaryland
This week went by with such a sleepy blur that I barely snapped a photo during the work week (a true rarity for me). I actually did do some fun things with Adam and a few friends, but the iPhotography was lacking. Last weekend, however, I managed to snap some photos at the beach where I met up with my family for a few days. I'm not sure why I've been so exhausted, but apparently Oliver shared the feeling, and adopted a most interested sleeping position stuffed against the arm of our couch. But, best of all, check out how adorable my niece is, looking like a retro bathing beauty.

bayside view from our balcony
kennadi / my niece / miss k / my princess
grilled sweet corn

king crab legs
my favorite beach house in avalon
my adorable niece and nephew. check out miss k's pose.

obvious choice.

falling asleep with coffee in hand before work. oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment