Tuesday, August 7, 2012

rustic summer lace


I posted about Adam and I's engagement photos over a month ago, and I had every intention of detailing each of the outfits I chose for the shoot... but you know how that goes. I just never got around to it until now. Better late than never, right? Especially since our air conditioning broke down on us yesterday, and I've been pretty gross the past two days (not exactly photo-ready). I bought this hat for our vacation to Mexico, but paired with a sweet and simple dress and neutral wedges, it made the perfect summer outfit for the rustic setting. As a special bonus, the dress is even on sale for $39. Steal!


All photos by L. Hewitt Photography.

5 comments:

  1. The dress is so cute :) I love the first photo of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just find that you love food and some fashion way to dress, of course you choose the nice one match with you very well!

    ReplyDelete