Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Happy Easter! {A Simple Holiday Tablescape}



After nearly six months of an unusable kitchen, we are finally back in action for cooking and holiday hosting. The kitchen is still not finished, mind you, but that's a story too frustrating to tell. I wanted to keep Easter as simple as possible from a decor standpoint, using only what I had around the house for the table, and I think it turned out great! 

My favorite new Tania da Cruz Wig Vase was a perfect centerpiece, decked out with her own festive bunny ears made out of some jumbo pipe cleaners. I kept everything else simple with a burlap table runner, my favorite striped napkins, gold flatware, and some vintage dessert plates from our wedding. You can also catch a glimpse of our gorgeous new faucet and sink drain - yes, I'm gushing over a sink drain. Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!

Vase // Napkins (West Elm) // Flatware // Dinner Plates // Salad Plates




1 comment:

  1. I always opt for simplicity no matter what and I must say, I'm totally in love with your easter decor. Clean and simple - totally serving the purpose!

    ReplyDelete