Saturday, November 14, 2015

Highland


After years of pining over pair after pair of coveted Stuart Weitzman boots, I have finally bitten the bullet and snagged myself a jaw-dropping pair of black suede Highland boots. They are my current pride and joy, and pretty much the only thing (other than Oliver) that is treated with the pinnacle of utmost respect in my house. It was a huge splurge, and not one that was made lightly. Except, sometimes you can love something too much. It's true. I loved them so dearly that I bought them in charcoal too. (Insert cringe face here). It was like I literally couldn't stop myself from pressing that checkout button, I swear. But now I'm daydreaming over the hundreds of ways I want to wear them, and pinning inspiration left and right. Sometimes, a girl's gotta justify.



No comments:

Post a Comment