Monday, November 26, 2012

my week in photos {11.26.12}

a stunning pennsylvania sunset
There's always something nice about being out of touch with the world and, for me, putting down my camera for once. I'm definitely a photo-taking fiend, but once in a while I finally put down my favorite toy and relax. Thanksgiving weekend was a very nice one, spent with Adam and my family in Pennsylvania. Spending quality time with my niece, who is somehow already seven, is one of my favorite things to do. It doesn't get much better than curling up on the couch with a sweet little girl watching Brave on a lazy Friday off of work. I can't change my picture-snapping ways completely though, so here's a little iPhone glimpse into the holiday weekend. I hope you all had a wonderful time with loved ones, and are managing to avoid a serious case of the post-holiday Mondays.

playing all glam {obviously just playing, we know the truth}
wall of pennsylvania trees that feels like home
our own family bloody mary bar
adam and my niece, kennadi (minus one front tooth)
 
the sweetest note found on kennadi's "school" board
another sunset pic, because one just wasn't enough

No comments:

Post a Comment