Sunday, March 18, 2012

gingersnaps is one!


I can't believe it's been a year since I started Gingersnaps. I distinctly remember being up all night in London with painful chipmunk cheeks, thinking OK maybe I should do this... and here we are. It's been a fun year, full of amazing days, surprises, and a lot of changes. I started writing captions for the photos below, then realized it sounded like a poem, haha. I hate poetry, but it made me laugh. Cheers to this year being even better than the last!


We shopped a bit...

cooked and baked...


got engaged and set a date...

traveled around the globe...



and watched our little family grow. No, I'm not pregnant. It's Oliver.





2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Gingersnaps!! I look forward to another year of great posts! :)

    Julia
    Cup of Tea
    http://cupoftea-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Gingersnaps! Love your skirts in the top photos too by the way :)

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete