Tuesday, August 19, 2014

NYC: Murray's Cheese and a High Line Picnic



Adam and I will be heading off on our next big vacation in only two weeks, and I'm already chomping at the bit to plan another one. Nevermind the fact that we have trips planned almost every month for a year... I just can't stop. I'm beyond #blessed (insert praying hands) to be married to someone that goes along with all of my whims, including making a special trip across NYC just to sample from a famous cheese shop.

Murray's Cheese in New York is essentially a national treasure, and I would visit this shrine to cheese every day if I could. Adam was kind enough to accompany me to buy some cheese, crackers, and prosciutto and enjoy them via a picnic on at High Line Park. The cheese was to die for, and the view was almost as good.

This Challerhocker cheese was some of the best cheese I've ever had.

Our spread: so wishing I could remember the second cheese because it was just as fabulous.
Insert emoji with heart eyes here.
If you've never been to Bleecker Street, it's also known for it's fantastic shopping, which in and of itself makes it worth a visit.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way with planning vacations. We just got back from a huge Eurotrip and I'm planning our Montreal getaway :D P.S. Would love a taste of that cheese :)

    ReplyDelete