Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ida Oxford


I had the cutest outfit planned for the first fashion-related post in months; really, it was adorable. But then it needed to be ironed. Wah wah wahhhh. Therefore, this is not that outfit. However, I convinced Adam to snap a couple of quick photos on our way home from the Heavy Seas Brewery in Baltimore. We had a really nice afternoon touring the brewery, and of course, sampling the goods. For only five dollars, you get a pint glass, five samples, and a tour. This of course comes highly recommended. 

On another note, I loved these shoes from the moment they popped up in my ShoeMint showroom. I struggled to find an excuse to buy them, considering they're fairly out of place in Baltimore, but an upcoming trip to New York provided the perfect/flawed logic. These very comfy, cute little Ida Oxfords will serve me well in the city, maybe even paired with an ironed, wrinkle-free outfit.

Jacket: Zara, Shoes: ShoeMint, Shirt: J.Crew, Pants: Zara, Necklaces: Urban Outfitters and F21

2 comments: