Monday, March 4, 2013

Bridal Shower


My mom is the cutest when it comes to anything creative and crafty. Just when I thought we were throwing together a last-minute family bridal shower in PA, I show up to a room with every surface adorned in wedding themed shower decor. She worked so hard on the decorations, and I'm so thankful that she cares so much and made it such a special afternoon. Here are a few of the many adorable details from the even, including a redhead Barbie working it in her wedding dress and tiara.






 

3 comments:

  1. Your mom did such a great job on your bridal shower. I'm so glad your mom had you Jordan you have brought her great joy. Thank you. Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom did such a good job! That was beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking fabulous on your bridal shower party!! Your white dress is so elegant. Can you tell me from where did you get this? Actually next month there is my bridal shower that I am going to host at outdoor New York venues. I would like to wear this kind of dress on this special occasion.

    ReplyDelete