Friday, May 4, 2012

austin bound


Adam and I have recently made a very exciting and important life decision, and have shared the news with friends and family: we are moving to Austin! With a career like dentistry, it's difficult to move from place to place; therefore, settling on a permanent home is more in the cards for us. Adam and I both love the city of Austin (his hometown) for a thousand reasons, and I know we're not alone. Even two of my favorite bloggers have featured the fun-filled Texas capital here and here. I love the idea of living near family, and while it saddens me to move far away from my own, it's welcoming to know that Adam's will be just around the corner. The move is still a little over a year away, but the decision has already made us happy and anxious to move forward. With seemingly endless sunshine, Tex-Mex and barbecue on every corner, margaritas of every flavor, and an abundance of live music, I believe Austin will be an amazing fit for Adam and I to start our life as newlyweds.







1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to having you in Austin, please tell the Bauman family and Baltimore we will take great care of you.

    ReplyDelete