Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Mr. & Mrs. Slagter


For the past week, I have been reliving each and every moment of our wedding day as a constant loop in my mind. Several times, I debated writing about the day, whether in a journal or here from my own little podium; each time, words fell short. There is no way to briefly describe the joy and overwhelming love felt during this perfect day, so I've decided not to force an all-encompassing summary. Instead, I'll wait to share with you the details of the day, from heartfelt moments to projects and decor, as the professional photos begin to emerge. So for now, here's a brief glimpse via Instagram, with much more to come in the future.

With love,
Mrs. Slagter

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! :) These snaps are all looking lovely!

    Hayfa
    http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete