Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Jameson Distillery {Dublin}



I've started to think of TBT as Traveling Back Thursdays; any time I look through throwback photos I'd like to share, they inevitably end up being of faraway places and experiences. The odd awkward childhood photo is also a favorite, but let's stick to travel. Today I'm thinking about reversing time back to the Jameson Distillery in Dublin. Going into this trip, I knew the Guinness Storehouse was a must, but I was blown away by how much we really enjoyed what Jameson brought to the table. The tour was interesting enough, as well as the inevitable whiskey tasting afterward, but it was the decor that really made the experience for me. Exposed brick and beams, chandeliers, and copper fixtures adorned the entire premises, and provided the perfect ambience for a stiff drink.


No comments:

Post a Comment