Thursday, September 15, 2011

dublin bound


It's finally here! With my board exam behind me, suitcase cleverly packed, and laundry list of to-dos completed, I am ready to take Ireland by storm. I'm not much for plans and tight schedules, so our itinerary is loosely structured yet chock full o' exciting things to see and do. I've vaguely mapped out some excursions to the western and southern coasts for later in the trip, but for the first weekend, we'll be settling into Dublin and exploring the city. My first week must-see list includes the Guinness Storehouse, Trinity College, Dublin Castle, Christ Church Cathedral, Temple Bar, St. Mary's Abbey and the Jameson Distillery to name a few. Watch out for updates along the way... including, of course, some early fall outfits to boot. 




No comments:

Post a Comment