This just might be the best bang-for-your-buck dessert recipe I've ever made, in both money and effort spent. With just a handful of ingredients, no cooking or baking required, and less than 20 minutes total to assemble, you really can't beat it. Plus, it tastes like cookie butter, which inexplicably tastes like fall to me. These are great for entertaining too because you can make everything a few hours ahead of time and have it ready to go in the fridge. And to Trader Joe's, thank you for making such a magical product.
Cookie Butter Cheesecake Mousse
Makes 6-8 Servings
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Trader Joe's Cookie Butter
- 3 T. sugar
- 1/2 cup Biscoff cookies, or gingersnaps
- 1 T. butter, melted
- Whipped cream and cinnamon for serving
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- To the same bowl, add the cream cheese, cookie butter, and sugar and beat until smooth.
- Crumble cookies and mix with the melted butter, press mixture into bottom of shot glasses or serving vessel.
- Add mousse mixture to a large Ziploc bag, cut the corner off and pipe into glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon.