Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Yet to Discover


Big Bend National Park, Texas
As an insatiable travel addict, I have an ever-growing Pinterest board called Yet to Discover; it serves as a visual collection and reminder of the many corners of the world I'm longing to see and experience. When traveling, I am not the type to bounce from place to place. It's of utmost importance to me to be able to spend time truly experiencing a place. This ideal, however, can be problematic when you hope to engulf yourself in approximately one million locations across the globe and you are not a socialite heiress to a considerable fortune.

My Pinterest board allows me to keep track of the many places I can't wait to check off of my bucket list, so that when I do plan a trip, I can be organized and purposeful in spending some serious immersion time in each location. I'm giddy over the fact that over the next six months I will be able to move some amazing places from "Yet to Discover" to "Boxes Ticked".

P.S. Keeping a Pinterest board called Boxes Ticked is an unbelievable way to look back at the many places you've been fortunate enough to see, and reminisce about places other than your office. Not that being at work isn't the best thing ever...

Kew Gardens, England
McWay Falls, California
Marfa, TX (so excited!!!)
Ojai Valley Resort & Spa (ever since it was on RHOBH)
Hamilton Pool, TX (just outside of Austin!)
Napa & Sonoma
San Francisco, California
Oxford, England
Driving Highway 1 (Road Trip!)

No comments:

Post a Comment